You need an answer to a legal question so you can get unstuck.
Perhaps you are using do-it-yourself legal solutions to save cash, but you want them checked over with an attorney, just in case. Maybe you already had one lawyer give a recommendation, but you want a second opinion before you make your final decision on an issue. Or maybe you eventually want to hire an attorney to help you with your business, but you want to take it slow and start with the one most pressing issue, first.
If so, message me below about a 15-Minute Quick Call session, so you can get answers to your questions and move forward with your small business.
Who is a Good Fit for a Quick Call?
- You have just one legal question you need answered to get you unstuck, so you can move forward.
- You are a Do-It-Yourself business owner who needs just a bit of legal advice in one situation.
- You already have legal help on most issues, but want a second opinion or need to fill a gap.
- You want to try out working with us on this one issue before we work together on a bigger project.
Who is Not a Good Fit for a Quick Call?
- You need lots of explanation, you need to share a long or involved story, or you’ll need multiple people on the phone (this will likely take more than 15 minutes: please contact me to discuss an alternative arrangement).
- You need for me to write a letter or to edit contract language ASAP (please contact me to discuss our flat-fee packages).
- You want a lawyer who is an “attack-dog” or you need something that I don’t have expertise in, such as raising venture capital, MLMs, or franchising. If so, I’m not the right fit for you.
- You want me to give you advice about the laws of countries outside of the United States (sorry, I’m not an expert about the laws of other countries).
How Does It Work?
- Contact me using the form below, so I can make sure we have no conflicts-of-interest and that your issue is something that can be addressed in a Quick Call.
- Once I get your message, I’ll let you know whether I can take your Quick Call. If so, I’ll send you a link to arrange payment & schedule your Call via my online calendar system. You’ll also have an opportunity to send any documents you’d like me to see while we are on the Call, and can email your questions ahead of time.
- We will have our Quick Call for 15-minutes, for you to use however you like. Calls take place on regular business days, between 8AM and 5PM Pacific time.
How Much Does It Cost?
$100 Flat-Rate, Pre-Paid, via credit card (using Stripe).
If you decide to purchase a Quick Call, it will be subject to the these Terms.
(If you sign up for a Startup Plan or other flat-fee package within 30 days of your Quick Call, the $100 gets credited towards your Plan/package.)
How Do We Get Started?
Contact me using the form below, so I can make sure we have no conflicts and that your issue is something that can be addressed in a Quick Call.
Once I get your message, I’ll let you know whether I can take your Quick Call. If so, I’ll send you a link to arrange payment & schedule your Call.
I look forward to hearing from you! ~ Elizabeth
Let’s Get Started!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I need help implementing your advice?
If you’d like help implementing any of the advice from our call, we can talk about one of our Startup Plans or I’ll give you a flat-fee estimate for your project. As I said above, if you sign up for a Startup Plan or other flat-fee package within 30 days of your Quick Call, the $100 gets credited towards your Plan/package. If the type of work you need is outside of our expertise at EPW, I may refer you to another attorney, or to a tax preparer, an accountant, or another business or financial service.
Can you take clients who are located in other states or countries?
Yes, physical location is not an issue. Since I don’t do litigation and I work online, we can easily work together remotely, as long as I am giving you advice about the laws of the United States and what you need is not outside of my areas of expertise. If you are located outside of the United States, we will conduct the call via Skype or Zoom.
How long will it take to schedule my call?
We should be able to schedule a call within 3-10 business days, depending upon the coordination of our schedules.
What if I need more than 15 minutes?
When you send a message we will discuss if you need more time. When you schedule, you will have the option to schedule a 30-minute call for $200 if that makes more sense for you. If your situation is more complex, we may address it in multiple sessions.