I’m Elizabeth Potts Weinstein: a lawyer, writer, mom, and explorer. As a small business attorney, I help entrepreneurs, artists, coaches, consultants, and online publishers get the legal stuff out of their way so they can get back to helping their clients and changing the world. We can work together on a flat-rate Startup Plan or I’ll act as your General Counsel, where I’ll help you:
- Get unstuck from undecided legal issues so you can move forward.
- Create legal contracts and frameworks that are in alignment with you & your business (yes, even if you are virtual, alternative, spiritual, or artistic).
- Look for what you “don’t know that you don’t know,” so you can avoid getting into an accidental legal mess.
- Structure your business to protect your intellectual property, your money, your people, and yourself.
- Get your business set up right, so you can get your work started or grow to the next level.
To find out if we are a good fit to work together, send us an email!
Want Legal Lucidity?
Sign up for the quarterly "Legal Lucidity" email to get: legal explainers, updates on new laws, book reviews, and other helpful tools especially for small business owners like you. Note: our newsletter has an average open rate of 61.45%.