You may be here because:
- You have just a few legal questions, and you're stuck until you have the answers.
- You're the first person in your family or friend group to start a business, so you have no one to ask for help or referrals.
- You've talked to an attorney, but they were confusing, expensive, or condescending.
- You can't find answers or help about your specific situation or type of business.
- You don't know how to find an attorney, or you couldn't afford one even if you did.
- Your situation is simple and you'd rather handle these issues yourself.
So many business owners and online entrepreneurs do not have access to an attorney. You don't necessarily need a lawyer for everything, and can learn to handle many business legal issues yourself. But sometimes we all need a bit of guidance to do stuff right the first time around.
I'm attorney Elizabeth Potts Weinstein, and I've helped hundreds of businesses get started and grow to their next level. Now I can help even more small business owners like you learn how to handle their own legal work via videos & trainings on the YouTube Channel, the Legal Lucidity Podcast, and the Discord community.
Let's work together to get the answers you need to start & grow your small business.