FAQ & Contact Information
- Are you taking new clients?
No, right now I am not taking new clients. Since I am regularly at capacity and am focusing on teaching, I only open up my practice to new clients during certain periods of the year. If you'd like to get on the waiting list, feel free to send a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I'm a past client who needs more help. How do I contact you?
Great to see you back! Email me directly at email@example.com and I'll send you information about how to schedule your Quick Call or get started on your flat-fee or hourly project.
- Will you speak to my group or on my podcast?
I regularly appear on podcasts and speak to groups about small business legal issues. I do not charge to speak on free podcasts. For paid groups, I typically provide a "Question and Answer" session at my regular hourly rate (currently $500/hour). If you are interested, please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What services do you provide?
When I am taking on new work, I provide: (1) Quick Calls, where we have a 15-min call to answer your legal questions, (2) Trademark Packages, where I file and prosecute trademark applications with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, and (3) California LLC Startup Packages, where I form and set up CA LLC small businesses.
- Do you create contracts?
No, right now I am not drafting custom contracts for new clients. I may be offering template contracts in the future.
- Do you create Terms & Conditions or Privacy Policies?
- Will you be my Registered Agent?
No, I do not provide registered agent services. One resource you may want to use is Northwest Registered Agent.
- Do you accept guest blog posts?
No, I do not have a blog.
- Can I be a guest on the Legal Lucidity Podcast?
No, I do not have guests on the podcast.
- Can I transfer money to you as part of an asset sale?
No, I do not do that.
- Can you answer my legal question for free?
If you need free advice, check out the YouTube Channel.
- What is your phone number? Can you call me back?
I only have phone calls that are pre-scheduled. If you want legal advice by phone, the only way is via a Quick Call (15 min for $125). The best way to contact me is via email.
- What is your mailing address? Can we meet in person?
EPW Small Business Law PC, 18 Bartol Street #1308, San Francisco, CA 94133. I do not have in-person meetings. I work with people via phone, email, and online services.